All business technology needs proper management. This includes your WiFi. Scratch that. Especially your WiFi. After all, your other business technology depends on it. As devices become increasingly reliant on wireless connectivity, you may find that the WiFi system you purchased a few years ago is struggling to support your business as it scales. If this is the case, you may want to call a company specializing in managed WiFi solutions. Our managed WiFi experts can help you gain valuable insight into your network use, optimize your network for your company’s continued success and mold your technology budget to align with your business needs.
Managed WiFi service provider, Made By WIFi, has leveraged our enterprise-grade equipment and niche expertise to develop a turnkey solution that includes:
- Network Design
- RF Survey
- Specialized Configuration
- Custom Installation
- Remote Monitoring
- Phone & Onsite Support
Select a Managed WiFi Service Plan that Works for You
Some businesses need a provider that’s available 24/7 and delivers SLA based response times as well as in-depth reporting and ticket management. Other businesses simply need a trusted company to call for occasional support. Factors like the size, industry, culture and location of a business dictate its WiFi needs. With so much diversity, it’s hard to believe that some managed WiFi service providers offer the same outdated managed WiFi service agreement to every single client. Whereas the competition pushes multi-year commitments complete with ridiculous monthly fees, Made By WiFi is a managed WiFi provider that designs our managed WiFi services around clients’ technological and budgetary requirements.
|Dedicated Account Manager||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unlimited Remote Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reactive Onsite Visits||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hardware & Software Inventory||Annual||Quarterly||Custom|
|Automatic Remote Remediation||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Health Monitoring||Yes||Yes|
Secure Managed WiFi Service for Your Office
Managed WiFi services are ideal for companies of all types and sizes, ranging from small offices with only a few dozen wireless connected devices to large facilities, warehouses and multi-site businesses. After all, juggling thousands of simultaneous connections can be difficult without the specialized knowledge of a managed WiFi service provider.
A managed WiFi solution offers many benefits, including:
- Predictive Costs – It’s no secret that an enterprise grade WiFi system can be expensive, but when all aspects of business rely on it, the cost is relative. Issues arise when companies are blindsided by annual support and licensing fees. Contract-based and carefully explained, managed WiFi service from a trustworthy provider makes budgeting easier. No surprise fees or pressure to upgrade.
- Equipment Leasing – Some companies aren’t able to purchase a wireless system as a capital expense, but can justify WiFi as an operational expense. When the cost of managed WiFi services are bundled within monthly rates, any company can afford to install an enterprise grade wireless system.
- An Annual Site Survey – While other managed WiFi service providers only conduct a predictive site survey during the sales stage, we perform an annual active site survey for every client. Office environments change as walls are constructed or new areas become workstations. New demands for wireless coverage require repositioning or upgrading of existing equipment. It’s simply smart to conduct a site survey to determine the best placement for wireless signal propagation before rearranging or adding equipment.
- Turnkey Management – Round-the-clock access to a managed WiFi service provider means ‘round- the-clock access to a wealth of WiFi knowledge. WiFi becomes less of a hassle and more of a productivity tool, as it optimizes your operations. Rather than focus on IT and WiFi management, you have time to nurture and expand your business.
- Prioritized Response – Downtime leads to lost revenue and no business can afford that. Utilizing a managed WiFi service provider guarantees a direct line of support with SLA based response times. No more wondering whether your IT team will have the time to support your wireless issues in a schedule crammed with other tasks. A managed WiFi provider knows your network infrastructure like the back of their hand and is able to diagnose and resolve any wireless issues you experience in record time.
- Insightful Data – A managed WiFi system allows you to parlay data into valuable insight into how your network is used and what it’s used for. Business owners apply this information to better manage their technology—upgrading, downgrading or expanding service based on real time need. In-depth reporting clarifies which applications and users are consuming the lion’s share of data as well as which physical locations demand more or less coverage.
- User Engagement – Retail businesses and other companies with a highly transient user base can benefit by engaging with their end users via a branded splash page. Understand foot traffic and customer flow within your location and leverage this information to deliver exclusive ads and offers that strengthen customer loyalty and promote conversions in real time.
Managed WiFi Solutions for Small Businesses in New York
Any business that relies on WiFi can benefit by working with WiFi service provider, like Made By WiFi. Our WiFi services follow custom agreements that outline predictable, affordable rates – laying the foundation for your continued success and our productive partnership. Contact the wireless experts at Made By WiFi today for your free consultation.